What you need to know
Girls Rugby Camp Costs and Inclusions
Girls Rugby Camp Costs
Commuter pricing — includes lunch and snacks Monday-Thursday
- Single Registration – $250
- 4-7 players from same team – $240
- 8+ players from same team – $230
Overnight residential pricing — includes breakfast Tuesday-Thursday, lunch and snacks Monday-Thursday and dinner Monday-Wednesday
- Single Registration – $400
- 4-7 players from same team – $390
- 8+ players from same team – $380
*Overnight residential campers will stay in the Hampton Inn & Suites Cherry Creek (4150 E Kentucky Ave, Glendale, CO 80246)
Glendale Rugby Camp Inclusions
The Girls High School Rugby Camp includes:
- Individual and positional skills
- Evasive running, playmaking and open-field support
- Winning the tackle contest
- Set play (scrum, lineout and kickoffs)
- Attacking and defensive tactics
- Tactical kicking and counterattack
- Decision making for all
- Full team scrimmages
- Strength and conditioning for rugby
- Sports nutrition and recovery
- Mental skills and performance profiling
The Girls HS Rugby Camp will be coached by:
Current men’s and women’s USA Eagles National Team Members, Glendale Rugby Women’s Premier League players and Glendale Raptors Professional players will be in attendance to coach and mentor throughout the week.
Girls Rugby Camp Spot Reservation
Please complete this form to reserve you spot in the Girls H.S. Rugby Camp. Don’t forget to pay and download the formal paperwork.
Paperwork coming soon
Love Youth Rugby?
Stay connected with us and join our mailing list.
We don't want you to miss any of our fantastic youth rugby schedule!